- Course Content: Mandatory Units (Each unit is of 30 credit value), Cryptography, Digital Investigations and Forensics, Communications and Incident Management, Strategic Leadership
- Course Fee: 8 Months – GBP £2450
- Course Delivery: Online
This 120 credit qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors. The Diploma is accredited at Level 5 with a total equivalence of 120 credits.
- Understand key cryptographic principles and modes
- Understand the standards, regulations and laws that apply to business and government organisations in relation to encryption
- Understand the core principles of digital investigations
- Apply the types of tool that support professional digital investigations at a strategic level
- Plan for an investigations and forensics teams
- Understand the physical and human resources required to manage a major suspected cyber security incident
- Apply Business Continuity Management to major incident planning and response
- Understand the role senior leaders and strategic leadership
- Evaluate the management streams and performance monitoring mechanisms that relate to information security
- Understand how data protection legislation impacts considerations of strategy-setting and strategic leadership
This qualification is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
The Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.
Level 5 Diploma in Cyber Security consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Key facts about Level 5 Diploma in Cyber Security
100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose GECC?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost effective: Typically, a British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with GECC, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
Course start dates
2nd week of every month
8 Months – GBP £2450
Payment option (a) GBP £2300 (full payment discount £150)
Payment option (b) GBP £1250 as first payment + £300 x 4 instalments
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assignments.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to our student portal system.
You log in to student portal using an assigned username and password.
You can download course material.
Upload and submit assignments.
View sample assignments.
Chat live with professors who are available online to assist you.
Send message to administrator and reply to messages.
Which awarding bodies is GECC accredited with?
We are accredited by following UK awarding body: – Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator
OfQual Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.