It has been specially designed for students wanting to complete the final year of their degree in a flexible, affordable, and accessible way. This top-up degree is designed for students who have a Higher National Diploma (HND)/ qualification at Level 4/ Foundation degree or equivalent qualification in a business-related subject. You will join 8 months + the 12 months final year of the Business Management BA (Hons) degree and leave with the same award as those graduating from the full three years’ full time undergraduate course. The course will prepare you well for the widest possible range of careers in the private, public or voluntary sectors.
Key facts about BA (Hons) Business Management – 18 months
100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose GECC ?
Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
Cost effective: Typically, British degree starts from GBP £ 14000 per annum, but with GECC, you enjoy saving up to 60% on your educational investment.
Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
Course start dates
Please find below our next course start dates:
– 22nd January 2021
– 21st May 2021
One of the following:
●Students must have successfully completed the first two years of a degree or
● ATHE/ OTHM/ Qualifi Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management, or
● HND Business (Awarded by Pearson / Edexcel)
Level 5 Modules:
- Responding to the Changing Business Environment
- Effective Decision Making
- Business Development
- Business Models and Growing Organisations
- Customer Management
- Risk Management and Organisations
Anglia Ruskin University
- Strategic Management – This module addresses strategy and examines an organisation within its strategic and competitive context. It consists of a 3000 word assignment.
- Entrepreneurial Project (Stage 1 – Project) – This module enables you to build on your learning throughout the course to carry out an in-depth project dealing with an issue that is relevant to you and your work. This is a 10,000 word project.
- Entrepreneurial Project (Stage 2 – Organisational Impact) – Having completed your project, you will assess its impact, evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your recommendations and gather feedback from colleagues, peers and academics. This is a 1500 word assignment.
- Entrepreneurial Project (Stage 3 – Personal Impact) – In this final module, you will assess your progress through the course, evaluate your practical and leadership skills and plan your future personal and career development. This is a 1500 word assignment.
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
20 months – GBP £6450
Please find below available fee payment plans:
20 Months – GBP £6450
- Payment option (a) – GBP £6200 full payment (£250 discount)
● Payment option (b) – GBP £3950 as first payment + £625 x 4 quarterly instalments
You will need 120 credits to gain top-up degree. You can use the credits earned to progress / Top up with Degree through Anglia Ruskin University and get BA Hons Business Management degree.
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assignments.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to our student portal system
– You log in to student portal using an assigned username and password.
– You can download course material.
– Upload and submit assignments.
– View sample assignments.
– Chat live with professors who are available online to assist you.
– Send message to administrator and reply to messages.
Which awarding bodies is GECC accredited with?
We are accredited by following UK awarding body:
– Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at http://geccentre.co.uk/index.php/apply-now/
2.Provide the required documents (Passport copy, CV, Previous education Certificate and Transcript, Statement of Purpose, Application Form)