- Course Content: Mandatory ● Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy ● Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking ● Leading a Strategic Management Project ● Strategic Direction ● Strategic Planning ● Development as a Strategic Manager Optional (2) ● Finance for Managers ● Strategic Marketing ● Organisational Change Strategies ● Human Resource Planning
- Course Duration & Fee: 8 Months – GBP £3950
- Course Delivery: Online
The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors.
The Level 7 programme will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current management tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current management concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment and context and goes beyond the normal examination of Anglo-American management models.
● To understand and apply the principles of strategic innovation in a business environment.
● Review and apply the principles of business management within industry.
● To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment.
● To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
● Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
● Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
● Work independently and as part of a team.
● Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
This Level 7 qualification represents practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership consists of 7 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
Key facts about Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership (120 credits)
100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose GECC?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost effective: Typically, a British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with GECC, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
Course start dates
2nd week of every month
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership consists of 6 mandatory units and 2 optional for a combined total of 120 credits. Mandatory ● Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy ● Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking ● Leading a Strategic Management Project ● Strategic Direction ● Strategic Planning ● Development as a Strategic Manager Optional (2) ● Finance for Managers ● Strategic Marketing ● Organisational Change Strategies ● Human Resource Planning
Please find below available fee payment plans:
8 Months – GBP £3950
Payment option (a) GBP £3800 (full payment discount £150)
Payment option (b) GBP £1950 as first payment + £500 x 4 instalments
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assignments.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to our student portal system.
You log in to student portal using an assigned username and password.
You can download course material.
Upload and submit assignments.
View sample assignments.
Chat live with professors who are available online to assist you.
Send message to administrator and reply to messages.
Which awarding bodies is GECC accredited with?
We are accredited by following UK awarding body: – Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator
OfQual Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.