MBA has never been more necessary. Our world today is more complex, fragile and connected. Our programme equips you to think logically, laterally and independently through 2 stage intensive, immersive, and challenging programs.
The program is not just an academic course. By exploring and examining real-life business problems to work on and solve, you enhance your own understanding of how a business works. We take a strategic perspective on business and management that helps you develop the skills to contribute to the major business decisions organisations have to make about their future.
Who is this program for?
- Successful managers, executives and professionals who want to take their career to a new level
- Ambitious people who want to fast track their chosen career or start a new enterprise
Job and career prospects
This programme offers wide range of career paths. Here are just a few:
- Business leader
- Senior government leader
- Not-for-profit manager
- Venture capitalist
- Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others
Key facts about MBA – 12 Month
100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose GECC ?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost effective: Typically, British degree starts from GBP £ 14000 per annum, but with GECC, you enjoy saving up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
Course start dates
This program runs 10 intakes in a year. Next intake is 11th December 2020 and 8th January 2021
The Learners must possess:
● Level 6 Award/Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree or any other equivalent qualification
● 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
The programme consists of 2 stages.
Stage 1 leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
- Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
- Leading a Strategic Management Project
- Strategic Direction
- Strategic Planning
- Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resource Planning
❯ Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2
Stage 2 leads to award of MBA Degree
Dissertation with Anglia Ruskin University
Postgraduate Major Project – You will undertake a research project and produce a report of no less than 15,000 words.
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
12 Months – GBP £5450
Please find below available fee payment plans:
12 Months – GBP £5450
● Payment option (a) – GBP £5200 full payment (£250 discount)
● Payment option (b) – GBP £2950 x 4 quarterly instalments (£625 each instalment)
Stage 1 (Delivered by GECC):
This stage leads to award of Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. Credits earned at this stage – 120 credits (60 ECTS).
Stage 2 (Delivered by the University / awarding body)
On completion of the diploma programme you progress / Top up with Degree through a UK University for progression to the MBA degree. The stage 2 is delivered via distance learning by faculties from Anglia Ruskin University. Credits earned at this stage – 60 credits (30 ECTS).
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assignments.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to our student portal system
– You log in to student portal using an assigned username and password.
– You can download course material.
– Upload and submit assignments.
– View sample assignments.
– Chat live with professors who are available online to assist you.
– Send message to administrator and reply to messages.
Which awarding bodies is GECC accredited with?
We are accredited by following UK awarding body:
– Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at http://geccentre.co.uk/index.php/apply-now/
- Provide the required documents (Passport copy, CV, Previous education Certificate and Transcript, Statement of Purpose, Application Form)