The objective of Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on:
- Software engineering
– Database systems
- Advanced systems analysis and design
- Advanced information system management
- Network information systems
- Information technology project management
Other specialisation / options offered
- Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology (General – Awarded by Qualifi, UK)
- Level 5 Diploma in IT – E-commerce
- Level 5 Diploma in IT – Networking
- Level 5 Diploma in IT – Web Design
This qualifications at RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.
The Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology is a 120 credit qualification consisting of 6 mandatory of 20 credits.
Key facts about Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology
100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Why choose GECC?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost effective: Typically, a British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with GECC, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
Course start dates
2nd week of every month
The Learners must possess:
● Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
● Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Network Security
- C#.NET Programming
- System Administration
- Network Routing and Switching
- Network Design and Administration
- Content Management Systems
- Web Design
- Business to Business (B2B) E-commerce
- Business to Consumer (B2C) E-commerce
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
8 months – 2450 GBP
Please find below available fee payment plans:
8 Months – GBP £2450
- Payment option (a): GBP £2300 (full payment discount £150)
● Payment option (b): GBP £1250 as first payment + £300 x 4 instalments
Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual.
Frequently asked questions
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assignments.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to our student portal system
– You log in to student portal using an assigned username and password.
– You can download course material.
– Upload and submit assignments.
– View sample assignments.
– Chat live with professors who are available online to assist you.
– Send message to administrator and reply to messages.
Which awarding bodies is GECC accredited with?
We are accredited by following UK awarding body:
– Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is recognised internationally and well accepted.
How to apply?
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at http://geccentre.co.uk/index.php/apply-now/
2.Provide the required documents (Passport copy, CV, Previous education Certificate and Transcript, Statement of Purpose, Application Form)