This 120 credit qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that your learners move forward to realise not just their own potential but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors. The Diploma is accredited at Level 5 with a total equivalence of 120 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing this Level 5 programme will progress to a university Level 6 Top-Up programme in the risk management field.
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
❯ OfQual Qualification Number: 603/4139/7
❯ To view this qualification on OfQual website, please click here
Download programme overview
❯ To download programme overview, please click here
The Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelors degree.
Level 5 Diploma in Cyber Security consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Please find below our next course start dates:
– Sep 28, 2020
– Oct 5, 2020
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The Learners must possess:
● Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
● Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Mandatory Units (Each unit is of 30 credit value)
● Digital Investigations and Forensics
● Communications and Incident Management
● Strategic Leadership
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
6 Months – GBP £1250
9 Months – GBP £950
Please find below available fee payment plans:
6 Months – GBP £1250
● Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
● Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
9 Months – GBP £950
● Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
● Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
● Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual.
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assisgments.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to our online learning App known as Learning Management System (LMS)
– You log in to LMS using an assigned username and password.
– You can download course material.
– Upload and submit assignments.
– View sample assignments.
– Chat live with professors who are available online to assist you.
– Send message to administrator and reply to messages.
Which awarding bodies is LSIB accredited with?
We are accredited by following UK awarding bodies:
– ATHE, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– BAA, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– OTHM, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– Learning Resource Network (LRN), UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– Innovate Awarding, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
LSIB’s UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN) : 10062390
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is reconsied internationally and well accepted.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)