The objective of this qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations.
It is designed to ensure that each learner is business ready – a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on:
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of this qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
Study material: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
Please find below our next course start dates:
– Sep 28, 2020
– Oct 5, 2020
The programme is available in two duration modes:
The Learners must possess:
● Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or any equivalent qualification
● Work experience of 2 years or more in case you do not hold any formal qualification
● Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
● Computer and Network Technology (20 credits)
● Software Development and Theory (20 credits)
● Information Systems (20 credits)
● Programming Foundations (20 credits)
● Computer Services Management (20 credits)
● Web and Multimedia Applications (20 credits)
The assessment is done via submission of assignment. There are no written exams.
The fee for the programme is as follows:
6 months – GBP £1250
9 months – GBP £950
Please find below available fee payment plans:
6 months – GBP £1250
● Payment option (a): GBP £416 x 3 monthly instalments
● Payment option (b): GBP £1187.50 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
9 months – GBP £950
● Payment option (c): GBP £190 x 5 monthly instalments
● Payment option (d): GBP £475 x 2 quarterly instalments
● Payment option (e): GBP £902.50 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
OTHM, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual.
Are there exams?
There are no exams or online quiz. You are assessed through written assisgments.
How is course delivered?
The course is delivered 100% online.
– Once your enrolment is complete, you are given access to our online learning App known as Learning Management System (LMS)
– You log in to LMS using an assigned username and password.
– You can download course material.
– Upload and submit assignments.
– View sample assignments.
– Chat live with professors who are available online to assist you.
– Send message to administrator and reply to messages.
Which awarding bodies is LSIB accredited with?
We are accredited by following UK awarding bodies:
– ATHE, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– BAA, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– OTHM, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– Learning Resource Network (LRN), UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– Innovate Awarding, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual
– EduQual, UK – an Awarding body listed on Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF)
LSIB’s UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN) : 10062390
Is the qualification recognised internationally?
Yes the qualification is reconsied internationally and well accepted.
Simply follow the steps given below to enrol:
1. Fill enrolment form on-line at
2. Pay enrolment fee of GBP £10
(This can be paid online using credit or debit card)